Get to know
WHY USING DRONES FOR SURVEYING?
In the last decade, there has been a paradigm change in the data acquisition for Geospatial and Geophysical for both offshore and onshore!
Nowadays, decisions in Oil and Gas businesses are strongly related to how well the stakeholders are embracing the digital revolution by turning to unmanned solutions to allow the Engineering, Exploration, and Construction development projects for the Energy industry to become more efficient and competitive.
Choosing an unmanned platform results in
- Lowering mobilization costs
- Increasing mission times
- Allowing for uninterrupted assets operational activities
- Leveraging on higher quality and large volumes of the collected data
- Improving the safety of personnel
- Mitigating environmental impact via drastically reducing mission’s carbon footprint
ASPECTS OF THE GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY PROJECT
- Positioning Technique
- Processing Reports
- Target Coverage and Overlaps
- Precision / Accuracy
- Survey CRS
- Apriori Sds
- Acquisition sensors frequencies
- Small Feature Discriminations
- Horizontal and Vertical Control Networks
- Sound Velocity Casts
- Fishing Gear Avoidance
- GIS Deliverables
- Project HSE
- Weather Conditions
- Survey platform DIMCON
- Survey Site Location
- Maximum BSP
“By choosing to add our DriX USV to their services offer, WAMS is truly stepping up as an avant-garde company that will increase the productivity, efficiency and safety of its operations, while also lowering their overall HSE and environmental impact.”
– Thiago Montanari, Sales Manager at iXblue
We have a massive passion for innovative technology in the field of offshore surveying and subsea operations. WAMS was created as a platform to deliver the best technology to our clients in all forms of business: sale, rental, and services.